Navigate COVID-19 with Part Analytics
The COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted every aspect of the supply chain. To stay agile in these uncertain times, supply chain professionals need tools to help them make informed, data-driven decisions.
At Part Analytics, we want to help companies lessen the impact of supply chain disruption during this chaotic time. That’s why we’re providing open access to our supply chain software for OEMs and EMS providers, no obligation.
Lessen the impact of supply chain disruption during the COVID-19 crisis with software that will help you:
- Adapt quickly to ongoing supply chain changes
- See up to 20% savings in direct material costs through lower-cost alternates or data for negotiation opportunities
- Reduce BOM costing time from 1-2 weeks to less than 30 minutes
- Gain visibility into inventory levels and lowest distributor price from a network of 80+ distributors
- Minimize risk by viewing part availability and lifecycle
- Continuously monitor part cost and risk with proactive notifications
Get Started with Your Free Access
Everyone can use a little help right now. We hope our software can help you adapt to a rapidly changing supply chain in order to continue serving your customers.
We’re happy to offer 90 days of free access to our software, plus onboarding and support, with no obligation to purchase.
To get started, schedule a 30-minute onboarding call with Part Analytics. During the call, we’ll create your account, provide a brief training, and answer any questions to set you up for success.