Navigate Supply Chain Disruption with Part Analytics
Every aspect of the supply chain has been impacted by the global pandemic, forcing all industries to pivot. To stay agile in these uncertain times, supply chain professionals need tools to help them make informed, data-driven decisions.
At Part Analytics, we want to help companies achieve greater supply chain visibility and better manage risk. That’s why we’re providing open access to our supply chain software for OEMs and EMS providers, with no obligation.
Lessen the impact of supply chain disruption with software that will help you:
- Adapt quickly to ongoing supply chain changes
- See up to 20% savings in direct material costs through lower-cost alternates or data for negotiation opportunities
- Generate an instant quote for a new BOM instead of waiting 1-2 weeks
- Gain visibility into inventory levels and lowest distributor price from a network of 80+ distributors
- Minimize risk by viewing part availability and lifecycle
- Continuously monitor part cost and risk with proactive notifications
Get Started with Your Free Access
Everyone can use a little help these days. We hope our software can help you adapt to a rapidly changing supply chain to continue serving your customers.
We’re happy to offer 90 days of free access to our software, plus onboarding and support, with no obligation to purchase. To get started, fill out the form below and you'll receive your access link within 24 hours.